Thursday, November 09, 2006

William Wallace's descendants, bitch slap me please!




O-tay..

Okay so for less than a year I have been emotionally starved of love. I have been asking God to remind me what falling in love felt like.
So a couple of days ago He finally granted me my wish (ooh I bet he had to go through other peoples wishes before he could get to mine..oh well...I asked for it!)




I've been friends with my Scottish man since 2002. He's hot. Blessdly be, he finds me hot too. Without all that yellow fever "Miss Saigon" crap. Anyway it wasnt just about sex. It was never actually about sex...until a year ago. LOL.



"You are sunlight and I moon
Joined by the gods of fortune
Midnight and high noon
Sharing the sky
We have been blessed, you and I.."



So take that..we met in December 2001, and then I ditched him and our so-called online relationship from August 2002 to July 2004. I decided I really missed him and basically there was nobody that could do it for me like he does.

Do it to me one more time..once is never enough..for a man like you..
Pacify me one more time..I could never get enough of a man like youuu...whoooooaa..

Just lately I realized I just fell in love with his anglo-saxon good looks and those goddamn things that he tells me...to make me feel better. God knows I hope he meant it.




11:37:40 AM scotchtape (@)(bah) (D)القرآن you know i jerk off to all your pictures
11/4/2006 11:37:54 AM scotchtape (@)(bah) (D)القرآن i would never jerk off to betty tho
11/4/2006 11:38:54 AM scotchtape (@)(bah) (D)القرآن resembling a person is different than looking like them
11/4/2006 11:44:35 AM scotchtape (@)(bah) (D)القرآن i already made up my mind a long time ago that you're the perfect female specimen for me
11/4/2006 11:46:03 AM scotchtape (@)(bah) (D)القرآن this uglybetty shit is just a reminder for me. i know you look way more attractive than she does
11/4/2006 11:53:32 AM scotchtape (@)(bah) (D)القرآن you're the only woman i've spoken to in years. every woman with long black hair reminds me of you
11/4/2006 12:02:46 PM scotchtape (@)(bah) (D)القرآن we both know you're a sexy bitch. i don't want you crying. it makes me feel horribly uncomfortable


Sigh..if he only meant it. A whole while ago he told me we dont need to see each other. As if the whole 7 continents away from each other wasnt bad enough. Damn it. Okay God, stop laughing now. You gave me someone who's like in a totally different planet. He's goddamned 7 continents way from me.



Distance between (My country) and Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, as the crow flies:
8249 miles (13275 km) (7168 nautical miles)
Initial heading from (My country) to Sydney:
north (0.9 degrees)
Initial heading from Sydney to (My country):
north (358.8 degrees)




ITS NOT FUNNY. ITS NOT FUNNY AT ALL. IT'S MEAN.

I will miss my Scotsman. I made up my mind I cant allow our beautiful friendship to go to waste if we keep on seeing each other like this, swapping sexy pictures and sexy tales of lust and longing. You cant grow old with a beautiful dream, especially if he's already given up on it.





Dear God, my heart is breaking as I post this. I want to cry, but I have spent my tears already.


Oh well.

I cant do Highland dancing, seeing him wear a kilt, forced to cook his favorite pot roast, his favorite turkey with blackberry sauce, smell his cologne, kiss his lips, smell his hair and at least I dont have to adjust to another culture and environment.

:) I'm fine....








3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

online dating seattle

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Blockbuster.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Going the Distance 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home