Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Let that which does not matter truely slide..."

The Essence of Real Trust






Trust me when I tell you I need to be alone for now, and believe it or not, it has nothing to do with you. I am suffering from emotional burn-out and I am afraid of
running through a massive breakdown if I attempt to fix our so called problem.

I say so-called because some problems are not direct, actually most problems
are symptoms of one big problem. Like for example you have herpes, it doesnt mean
that you have a weak immune system. It might just mean that you have HIV.
I dont know if I put that in the right context.

I am writing this in hopes that you will remove the defamatory article you wrote
about me, and I am writing this so it wont get worse. I did receive your message
yesterday evening, I dont know how to react to it. How do you want me to react to it?
I hear it every month. You better be careful of who you talk to, you are too trusting on people you meet online. You need to be a bit paranoid too.

Anyway I will write more later or tomorrow or this weekend if I have time.

In the meantime enjoy yourself and the simple pleasures of solitary confinement.








.........and please no more blog-based personal attacks, you are so Osama.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home