Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Am I lovely? Do you want me? I am hungry.






After mindlessly browsing around myspace, I came across a pretty picture of a girl whos e thigh was as wide as my neck! She still thinks shes fat though, which is pretty disturbing. She already developed what we could call "lanugo" or peach fuzz on her lower arms. It was pretty sick if you ask me. Im not a hypocrete, I myself have an eating disorder but I am not gonna let my arm hairs grow wet and wild for heaven's sake!









I dont think I would be happy if my thighs looked like these, but I like her arms and her waist. Her non-existent boobs: no commento, mr roboto.






Am I doing a bad thing for advocating anorexia on my blog? I dont know. Suddenly the thought hit me like a brick on a wall..it's my own goddamn blog, bitch!

Anorexics are known to wear several bracelets, it's like an underground handshake secret society thing for people with ED's (eating disorders).


The red "ana" bracelet reportedly signals anorexia. Some say it is a reminder to teens that they shouldn't eat.



Red bracelets represent anorexia, purple is for bulimia and black and blue is for self injury, such as cutting and self mutilation.

The nickname Ana is for anorexia and Mia is for bulimics.

Should I create an imaginary friend named Ana Mia to pop up like the ghost of Christmas past whenever I think of stuffing myself in a chinese restaurant?

Haha!:) Sounds like a good idea. I am sick and fucking tired of my crap body anyway, I am getting old too.

Several drawbacks from having anorexia..you could die or end up like Teri Schiavo (God bless her soul).

If you've been living under a rock for the past 2 years, heres a brief info:

Theresa Marie Schindler grew up in the Huntingdon Valley area of Lower Moreland Township, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as the eldest of three children of Robert and Mary Schindler. Her younger siblings were Robert Jr. (Bobby) and Suzanne (now Suzanne Vitadamo). By her senior year in high school, Schiavo was overweight, with a height of 5 feet, 3 inches (160 cm) and a weight of around 200 pounds (90 kg). She went on a NutriSystem diet and lost about 55 pounds (25 kg).[2] She may have developed an eating disorder around this time.[3] In 1981, she graduated from Archbishop Wood Catholic High School.

On the morning of February 25, 1990, at approximately 5:30 a.m. EST, Schiavo collapsed in a hallway of their St. Petersburg apartment. Firefighters and paramedics arriving in response to Michael's 9-1-1 call found her face-down and unconscious. She was not breathing and had no pulse. They attempted to resuscitate her, she was defibrillated several times, and transported to the Humana Northside Hospital. There she was intubated, ventilated, and eventually given a tracheotomy, with a poor prognosis.

The cause of her cardiac arrest has never been determined. For a time, it was believed that her cardiac arrest had been caused by an imbalance of electrolytes in her blood. On admission to hospital, her serum potassium level was noted to be very low, at 2.0 mEq/L; the normal range for adults is 3.5–5.0 mEq/L. It was speculated that her low potassium level had in turn been caused by an eating disorder; her medical chart contained a note that "she apparently has been trying to keep her weight down with dieting by herself, drinking liquids most of the time during the day and drinking about 10–15 glasses of iced tea".

FROM:

TO:



Schiavo, then 26, collapsed in her home in 1990 and experienced respiratory and cardiac arrest. She remained in a coma for ten weeks. Within three years, she was diagnosed as being in a persistent vegetative state (PVS).

Despite intervention by the other branches, the courts continued to hold that Schiavo was in a PVS, and would want to cease life support. Her feeding tube was removed a third and final time on March 18, 2005. She died thirteen days later at a Pinellas Park hospice on March 31, 2005, at the age of 41.





So thats that apparently. Tomorrow is another day..another challenge on how to lose the last 100 pounds. LOL.






FACT: A study by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders reported that 5 – 10% of anorexics die within 10 years after contracting the disease; 18-20% of anorexics will be dead after 20 years and only 30 – 40% ever fully recover





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home