Monday, June 19, 2006

The revenge of the chocopay





It has been a while since I have dieted my life to oblivion. I bought a box of diet pills and I overindulged in laxatives with Senna in it.
Seriously that damn thing makes me shit my life away. I would hold the walls for emotional and intestinal support!

Anyway the weather has been nothing short of disgusting the past few days. I desperately need a shower.

Last night I wore tampons to sleep since I ran out of pads. Pads make my butt chafe though.

I woke up this morning and I realized I was fucking recreating the Godfather scene with the horse head on the bed. The sheets were all bloody and so was my nightgown. I was half-peeing, I guess I had an autoerotic dream with Michael Schumacher again. *Sigh*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home