Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Requiem of a friend-gone-loco


"Once upon a time there was a princess. Along came a prince who asked her if she'd like to ride on his white horse. She said, 'I'd like to take a ride on your horse, but I can't right now because I'm a little busy getting my own horse. Go ride off into the sunset without me, and I'll catch up to you a little later.' Suddenly, the prince is dumbfounded. He's never heard anything like this before. Something clicks inside him, and it starts a fire within him that he can't put out, because she doesn't need him. And then he says, 'I have to be with her for the rest of my life.'

Then they fall in love, marry, and ride off into the sunset. And then she tortures him . . . lovingly ever after."


-Hesaidshe

I once lived a vicarious life, threw life and limb into the wind in search of the perfect mate (rich, handsome and young as I). I sailed off in yachts and kissed on top of cliffs. I also cheated, got almost beaten, beat someone, and all the things that make up half of whats in the "self help" section of your local bookstore.

Also had a friend, a female of the species. Though she didnt live her life boldly as I did, she took the path least taken and managed to pull off 4 or 3 years of it..

And decided to live my life. And, re-live my mistakes.

I dont know what advise to give her, except that I hope she can make up her mind with what she really wants.

Sometimes girls want to be treated bad, so that they'd feel a bit of a challenge, but there is a thin line between being treated bad and being abused.

5 Comments:

Blogger Arabiana Banana said...

Maybe other things influence your friend's choice of "abuse". Maybe there are things more important to her then her than the luxury of it it all. Maybe she just needs time to figure it all out...

12:11 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Women do not want to be treated bad, but it may appear so because peace and harmony are not as dramatic, intense and passionate to the male.

Men use abuse (physical as well as emotional) to ensure the woman's constant attention. This attention is mistaken for love.

1:01 PM  
Blogger wastedchix said...

makes sense to us ...

12:40 AM  
Blogger IonFluxh said...

its just that some men find it difficult to be in a relationship if they feel they cant control the woman.

the woman also thinks of the abuse as love and possessiveness as loyalty/security.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Arabiana Banana said...

ionflux..

If men find it difficult to stay with a women they can't control, then why the hell do they keep on controlling and controlling and controlling ? why can't they just dump her and do both themselves a favor??

As for enjoying the abuse for love and the possessivness as loyalty... you know as much as I do that between choosing to stay at home on a saturday night sulking in your 50th dollar bedroom draped with queen Elizabeth's crown jewels.. and going out with your life long girlfriends on a "girl's night out" in the hottest place in town.. somethings are just priceless

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home